Did you just participate at a Game Jam Stockholm jam and want to share your jamming experience with a wider audience? Do you have tips about tools, or how to make the most out of a jam? Or do you simply want to gush about jamming in general, and show off your jam project? This space is around precisely for that!
Submit your guest post using the form below. The post should consist of:
- Author info. Your nickname, and any additional information you want to provide, such as: full name, contact information, Twitter handle, links to portfolio, LinkedIn etc.
- Post content.
- Header image (optional). The optimal size is 1920 x 850 pixels.
For editing purposes, you must fill in your email when posting. We will use it to contact you if anything needs brushing up. We will not publish your email unless it is also included in the author info.
We can not offer hosting for your game. However, if you do have a webplayer hosted somewhere else (like on Google Drive), feel free to embed it into your post. Here’s a snippet to do that:
<iframe id=”” name=”” src=”YOUR HOSTED GAME ADDRESS HERE” marginheight=”0″ frameborder=”0″ width=”800″ height=”600″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
The editing process
When we receive your post, we’ll look it over and do one of three things:
- GOLD: The text is ready to go. Links are functional and pictures show up properly. The post is published immediately.
- SILVER: The text needs some polish to be published. It might also be the case that some content was not correctly uploaded, links are broken or basic author information is missing. We will get back to you and ask you to send in a updated version, which will be published as soon as everything is a-ok.
- FOOL’S GOLD: The text is not suitable for publication and needs a major rewrite. If there is potential, we may contact the author and suggest a resubmit. Otherwise we hit delete and never speak of it again.